Sunday, December 7, 2014

Almost 2 months

After a month in I feel way better than I did when I was a smoker. Right now, my main device has been my Volcano Inferno. For me the draw is great and the 900 mah is lasts me all day. my ADV is from a local vape shop which is a crazy vanilla blend. So far I have been liking a 50/50 blend 12mg nic level. I have my spare tank filled with Gwar's Spew 6mg nic level, mainly for a quick flavor change.

While vaping has definitely taken away my need to smoke cigarettes, it's not exactly like smoking. I used to love a cigarette with coffee and vaping isn't the same feeling or taste. My wife loves that I don't smoke anymore, my clothes don't smell like cigarettes, or my hands and hair. 


Also, after all this time I realized that there was a lot to learn about vaping. When I first went to buy juice, I didn't know about tank crackers, what nicotine strength to use, or what devices would be good for me. (Mt. Baker Vaper has a nice list of flavors that can crack plastic tanks HERE)

As I said before I bought a Haus Personal Vaper. For $25 I thought I was getting a great deal. After a week of use the battery stopped working and the atomizer was fried. Since I'm still new to all this I'm not sure if it was the juice that may have broke/clogged the atomizer or not. The battery was able to charge about 6 times fully before crapping out. Now I feel really what I spent my money on was the most expensive lanyard I have ever bought. 

I also have a few juices that I can't vape, because of the high nicotine level. I've found that anything above 12 mg I can't handle. 

If you are like me and are an impulse buyer then try your hardest to not buy the first thing you see when it comes to vaping. Do the research, it's worth it in the long run.

Also when going to local shops, don't let them talk you into buying something either you don't need or really want. Again, this is where research into products will help. With youtube and google, you'll be able to find pretty much anything you want about different devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment