Thursday, December 18, 2014

2 months

2 months now, I'm beginning to think I may now want to reduce my nicotine strength I normally get. Maybe dropping it from 12mg to 6mg. I'm still vaping at 12mg, currently, but still get satisfaction from vaping 6mg (but I vape it more often)

Now that I have recently purchased a Innokin MVP 2.0, I am getting a lot more satisfaction from vaping.While I'm still learning the whole Variable Voltage/Wattage deal, after a few days of vaping on this using my Aspire Nautilus or Aspire Vivi Nova-S (I'm a huge fan of Aspire's products.), The MVP 2.0 has become my main battery. I just wish it didn't take so long to charge. I will talk more about this and the Nautilus later after some use.

As for the VV/VW learning, I've found a few sites that have helped me out.

theecigstop.com has a nice little calculator here

and this chart helps out a lot


I'm also using the Vapemate app on my ios devices to track money spent on vaping, how much I saved quitting smoking and time since I quit smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment